Shared Lives - Dumfries and Galloway
- Service Type:
- Care at home and housing support
- Locations covered:
- Dumfries and Galloway
- 01776 707212
- Alcohol and Drug misuse, Alcohol Related Brain Damage, Autistic Spectrum Disorder, Challenging behaviour, Forensic support, Learning Disability, Mental Health, Older People (including dementia), Positive Behaviour Support, Young people in transition
Who is the Shared Lives service for?
Anyone who is over 18 and needs support.
What can the Shared Lives service offer you?
- Flexible support, when you need it, where you need it
- The company of other people
- Greater independence
- New friends
- Support you need to do things you choose to do
- New experiences
- Improved skills
- Support to make choices and decisions and to be in control of your own life
What’s special about this kind of support?
- You can choose your own carers
- You will be welcomed into the Shared Lives carer’s home, which will be clean and well looked after
- It’s low cost and high quality