PBS Community of Practice Webinar!
On the 20th May 2020 the Scottish Government announced their commitment to develop a Positive Behaviour Support (PBS) Community of Practice for Scotland. Since then, members of the steering group have presented their first webinar.
Our Head of Complex Development, Caroline Shaw, was one of the speakers and gave a presentation on Implementing PBS in Social Care Settings.
The PBS Community of Practice Scotland is focussed on:
- Leading the dialogue and discussion about PBS in Scotland
- Supporting the implementation of PBS in Scotland
- Delivering national events and webinars on PBS
- Sharing good practice and learning about PBS
- Ensuring that all sectors providing services to people with learning disabilities are well represented and involved with the work of the CoP
Feedback from the webinar was that
- Over 70% of participants would like the community of practice to be a platform to share information about PBS and trauma and PBS in the social care, health and family settings.
- Around 90% of participants are looking forward to the opportunity to use the CoP in Scotland as a forum to hear from experts in the field of PBS in Scotland and share resources across the community.
Please click on this link to find out more - https://www.scld.org.uk/positive-behaviour-support-pbs/
If you would like further information on the work of our Positive Behaviour Support Team or the support TRFS can provide, please email email@example.com