We are committed to providing support which is person-centred. We focus on increasing independence, providing fun and improving the quality of life for people we support.
We support over 2000 people with a wide range of care and support needs.
We work in person-centred, flexible ways to offer choice, promote social inclusion, maximise ability and improve people’s quality of life.
We strive to ensure our services are:
Our staff are passionate about helping the people we support to achieve a better quality of life. All our staff work towards Scottish Vocational Qualifications in Health and Social Care and work towards a set of common staff values.
Participation and results
As a family member or carer of a person we support, you can have a vital role in telling us what you think of the support we provide. This helps us to keep standards high and make improvements when we need to. For more information, see our results or download our Family and Carers survey 2011/12.
Services near you
- Our Mission and Outcomes statement Download our mission and outcomes (pdf).
- How we can support you Download our booklet which gives you more infomation about the support we provide (pdf).
- Our Participation leaflet Read more about how we encourage the people we support to get involved in improving our services (pdf).
- Family and carers survey 2014/15 Download the summary of our survey with family and carers of people we support (pdf).
- How to make a complaint Our booklet which tells you how to make a complaint (pdf).
How can we help
from our Carers and Families survey
“The support is excellent; my sister’s quality of life is greatly improved by the care and kindness of the staff.”